Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Protected

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
"Because he/she loves Me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him/her; I will protect him/her, for he/she acknowledges My name. He/she will call upon Me, and I will answer him/her; I will be with him/her in trouble, I will deliver him/her and honor him/her. Psalm 91:1-2, 14-15

You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. Psalm 32:7-8

I have given them Your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. My prayer is not that You take them out of the world but that You protect them from the evil one. John 17:14-15

But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3

Selah Y

No comments: