Friday, March 9, 2007

Day 9

Not much to say tonight. I haven't been feeling well today and I fell asleep after supper. I had a huge problem with my email at work (damaged database??). Still don't know what exactly that means except I had to totally delete the info and my personal email accounts. One good thing out of it all. I backed up everything on the computer. (something I procrastinate doing - except for the accounting files)

As a result, I was not able to send out a reminder to set the clocks ahead on Saturday night. Pass the word!! It's really early this year. It's always interesting to watch when people come in on Sunday morning. ;o)

Cheryl Y

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Thanks for the reminder. I am thrilled that we are getting to 'spring ahead' almost a month earlier this year. So, on Monday I should be able to wear shorts to work, right?

Enjoying your blog. Keep up the great work!!