Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Day 7

Blogging is fun. :o) It also takes time. It may be in direct conflict with my #1 goal of reducing my "busyness." I am learning about setting up my page and links to add to my Blog. I found a cool one this morning, but I haven't figured out how to add it yet. It says: "As for me and my blog, we will serve the Lord." I like it. :o)

My lesson for my Ladies group tonight was "Putting aside Anxiety, Running with Peace." We talked about putting off worry and frustration, and walking in God's peace. Interestingly, UCB this morning on the way to work had a speaker talking about depression and what he was saying applied directly to my topic and I used it in my class. If I wasn't "running a little late," I would have missed it. ;o)

Side note: My Dad was on the 6:00 news. :o) Revenue Canada has a computer glitch for Income Tax returns and he was interviewed as one of the H&R Block managers in Ottawa. Cool!! Go Dad!!

1 comment:

Tamatha said...

kewl your dad was on the news!