Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Day 21 - My Goals

My Goals for the 21 Days of Reformation
1. Reduce my Busyness (clear the clutter)
2. Renew my writing (write something every day)

The second one I accomplished. :o) I was able to make an entry for every day and it has now "formed a habit" that I plan to keep. (I like blogging!) It was a realistic goal that I was able to complete. It required discipline (daily), but it was simple enough to fit the time frame. For the short term - success! The long term benefit will be flowing in an area I had allowed to be pushed aside. That's the real victory.

The first one was (and still is) harder to accomplish. This is the one that really needs God's help. It won't be changed in just 21 days - it's on going. Notice I said reduce my busyness and not eliminate it. That would not be realistic. I have cleared some of the clutter and there's more to do. With God's help, things will be put back in line with His plan for my life and in His timing. I can't continue being overloaded, it's not God's plan for me. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you Cheryl.


You truly are a great writer and I am glad you are setting aside some things that have hindered you from having the time to focus on what you are gifted at.

Keep writing, and keep up the eye candy........... we are all jealous!!!